FASLODEX 500 mg significantly increased progression-free survival1 (P=0.006): median progression-free survival was 6.5 months vs 5.4 months with FASLODEX 250 mg.
FASLODEX 500 mg Prolonged Progression-free Survival
Progression-Free Survival*: 20% Reduction in Risk of Progression1,2
- There was no significant difference in overall survival (HR=0.84; 95% CI: 0.69-1.03) (P=0.091). The median overall survival was 25.1 months with FASLODEX 500 mg and 22.8 months with 250 mg2
- Preplanned second survival analysis will occur when approximately 75% of patients have had an event2
- Objective response rates† were not significantly different between FASLODEX 500 mg (13.8%) and 250 mg (14.6%) (HR=0.94; 95% CI: 0.57-1.55) (P=0.795)4
- Only patients with measurable disease at baseline were analyzed; FASLODEX 500 mg (n=240), FASLODEX 250 mg (n=261)
- Objective response rates in the full patient population were 9.1% and 10.2% for the FASLODEX 500 mg and 250 mg arms, respectively
In this analysis, hazard ratio <1.00 indicates that FASLODEX 500 mg is associated with a longer time to progression than FASLODEX 250 mg.
- Predefined subgroups were studied for progression-free survival based on PgR status, visceral involvement, level of responsiveness to last endocrine therapy prior to FASLODEX, measurable disease, and age2,4
- This representation was not designed to assess efficacy in individual subgroups but rather to visualize consistency with the "All patients" results
In this section you will find information about the CONFIRM study
Examine the study design
Read the safety profile for FASLODEX 500 mg
FASLODEX is indicated for the treatment of hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease
progression following antiestrogen therapy.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Click Here for Additional Safety Information
FASLODEX is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug or to
any of its components. Hypersensitivity reactions, including urticaria and angioedema have been reported in association with FASLODEX.
OnCue - News for
Regularly updated articles cover a range of topics including treatment information, oncology conferences details, and patient resources.
AZ ProCare Webcasts
Hear from disease-state experts about the treatment and management of HR+ metastatic breast cancer through live and archived Webcasts.